Cancellation and Refund Policy
Your happiness means a lot to us, so if you have changed your mind or you are unhappy with what you have received, please follow the steps below for a full or partial refund if applicable.
Contact details – E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing your mind
Please contact Letterbox Parties as soon as you have changed your mind as we may be able to stop the order from being sent out altogether which will save you the expense of posting items back to us.
When cancelling an order that has already been delivered the cost of return postage is your responsibility.
You have 14 days from the date you received the delivery to email and notify us of your intention to return the items and to return the item.
Please note all items must be in full resalable condition. Items must still be in their undamaged plastic bags if applicable and all tags and seals must be intact when returned.
We cannot accept returned goods that have been used or damaged, this includes where tags or items (including the plastic containers they are kept in) are broken or removed.
Items returned that are not in a resalable condition when inspected will not be refunded.
The refund will only be for the value of the goods, not for the original outgoing postage.
Refunds will be via the same method you used to pay with.
You will receive confirmation of the refund amount by email.
Fault with product
Please contact us directly if there is anything amiss with your delivered package. Your happiness is important to us so we would appreciate a chance to resolve and respond to any concerns you may have.
Please be assured, before we post your order every item is quality and quantity checked ensuring item sizes match where applicable. We will never send out a damaged box or product so if you have received a package in bad condition, please notify us as soon as possible.
Please assist us by taking as many pictures from different angles as you can of the area/s of concern. We will investigate your complaint and let you know our findings as quickly as possible.
You have 30 days (from and including the date you purchase) to reject an order for a full refund or replacement if there is a clear issue with quality, items not being as described or items not being fit for purpose.
- Email email@example.com ASAP and specify reason for return or cancellation of order. If you have simply changed your mind please state this as you reason.
- If your return reason is a fault with the product – please state if you would like to receive a replacement and or a refund. If the fault is verified, then we will refund your initial outbound postage (if applicable) and will do the same with the return postage providing you email us a receipt for the amount paid. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure items are packaged securely for the return journey reusing original packaging where possible. When returning your order to us, we recommend you use a method of postage that enables the goods to be tracked and insured. Royal Mail second class signed for is recommended. Unfortunately, proof of postage alone is not sufficient evidence for a refund if we don’t receive the returned package.
- On receiving the returned goods from a cancelled order (where there is no fault with the order), if the products are in full resalable condition, then a refund will be issued minus the initial outbound postage costs if applicable. If the goods are not in full resalable condition, then they will be disposed of and an email confirming this will be sent; a refund will not be issued.
- On receiving the returned goods and our checks verify a product fault, we will send a replacement or refund where requested.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days from item being received via the same method you used to pay with. Once the refund has been processed email confirmation will be sent